tirsdag den 6. oktober 2015

Welcome to my blog



Welcome to my blog "Lív og løtur", it means "Life and moments" - and my creativ world.

My name is Selma and I live on the most beautiful Islands on earth called, Faroe Islands.
You can read more about my country her: www.visitfaroeislands.com

I am married to Tórður and we have 4 kids. They are between 12-25 years old. - In febr this year we celebrated our 25 anniversary :)

I am going to blog about life and moments in my everyday life, and about the creativ part of me.
I love painting, knitting, and beeing out exploring our beautiful natur with my husband and kids.

I will write in faroese language, but will sometimes translate to english. You will also see pictures of my country, coming up.

Welcome to follow! :)


Solareclipse on Faroe Island mars 2015,- here Miðvágur.



On the beach at Sandur




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar